Welcome to App update news where we discuss prominent app updates. Not all app updates are worth talking about but sometimes an update will bring some great features.
The NeuralCam App let’s you take better photos in lowlight conditions similar to Night mode on the iPhone 11 and 11 Pro. NeuralCam supports iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max.
NeuralCam 1.2.2 brings a reworked Settings menu, with additional features:
– Timer (Off / 2 seconds / 10 seconds) – that’s right, you can now use the Timer feature to capture those perfect group photos!
– Photo Format (JPEG / HEIC) – choose between JPEG or HEIC as the output image 😉
– Grid options (Off / 3:3 / 4:4 / Golden Ratio) – you can now pick the grid you’re used to!
– Sound Shutter Toggle (On / Off) – we heard you, and it’s here! no more embarrassing moments while taking photos at night in public!
– Small bug fixes & engine improvements