Apple’s website for the Apple Card onboarding process has now gone live ahead of the much-anticipated credit card’s public launch. We speculated the card would possibly launch today after Tim Cooke confirmed on the Q3 conference call that the card would launch in August and the terms and conditions went live on the weekend on Goldman Sachs’ website.
The site states “You can apply for Apple Card in the Wallet app on your iPhone if you have received an email invitation to the Apple Card Preview.”
Before you start, there are a few things to check.
- You are a US citizen or lawful resident at least 18 years of age or older.
- Make sure you’re on the latest version of iOS. Learn here how to update.
- Applying for Apple Card requires an iPhone that can use Apple Pay. Check here to see if your device is compatible.
Apple Pay is compatible with these devices
- iPhone models with Face ID
- iPhone models with Touch ID (except for iPhone 5s)