Since the release of the Electra jailbreak* some users are reporting that Cydia is not showing up, to fix this simply follow our guide below:
2. Disable airplane mode on your phone and connect to your wifi network once connected select the name of your wifi network to view more information. Find the IP address of your iPhone so that you can enter it as the host.
3. Open your SSH client, and enter the IP address, hit the Open button and then accept the certificate by clicking yes
3. When you see the terminal window open, login using the username “root” and use the password “alpine” without the quotes
4. Type uicache and hit enter
5. Now you should see Cydia on your home screen.
If you haven’t jailbroken yet and are on iOS 11.4 beta 3 or lower you can grab the official Electra jailbreak tool from here.
Make sure you head over to our Youtube channel where we will be reviewing Jailbreak tweaks over the next few weeks.