Once you update your Apple Watch you may find that the Siri voice no longer works, don’t worry the update hasn’t broken anything simply follow this guide to get it back.
- On the watch tap Settings > General > Siri
- Scroll to Siri Voice
- If the voice needs to download, you’ll see this message: “Siri will speak with the same voice selected on your iPhone. Waiting to download.
Pop your watch onto the charger as downloading will occur when your watch is charging.”
If the voice is already downloaded:
- Check the Internet connection on your Apple Watch.
- On your iPhone, see if Siri is turned on. Tap Settings > Siri & Search, then turn on Listen for “Hey Siri” and Press Home for Siri. Your Apple Watch mirrors your iPhone, so you don’t need to check your watch.
- On your Apple Watch, see if Hey Siri is turned on. Tap Settings > General > Siri.
- Restart your Apple Watch.
- On your iPhone, go to Settings > Siri & Search and turn off Listen for “Hey Siri.” Then turn it on again.
- See if the microphone or speaker on your Apple Watch is blocked. For example, if your device has a protective case, remove it.