Love it or hate it Walkie-Talkie is coming with WatchOS 5, and like most things with Apple adding users is easy on the watch whilst removing users requires your iPhone.
In this guide we show you how to both add and remove users to the Walkie-Talkie app using both your iPhone and Apple Watch.
Adding a user to the Walkie-Talkie app
- On your Apple Watch open the Walkie-Talkie app
- Press the available button
- Press the + button and scroll, you may find the watch suggests some users already
- Tap the contact you wish to add
You are now ready to broadcast to the user simply tap their name and press and hold the talk button and speak then release the talk button when you have finished.
Removing a user from the Walkie-Talkie app
- On your iPhone open the watch app
- Scroll to Walkie-Talkie and select
- You will now have a list of contacts you have added press the edit button at the top right or simply swipe left on the user you wish to remove
- Tap the delete button on the left if you pressed edit or tap remove if you swiped.
Your contact has now been deleted, you can always add them back later from the watch if you wish to. Let us know in the comments below if you are already running the developer beta of watchOS 5 and if so what features your enjoying the most. If you would like to add us on the Walkie-Talkie app let us know your username and we will add you.