If you live in the UK, married and your income is less than £10,600 in the 2015 to 2016 tax year, you may be able to reduce your husband/wife or civil partner’s tax by up to £212.

The new Marriage Allowance which will be available later this year will let you transfer some of your Personal Allowanceto your partner. This is the amount of income people can get before paying tax.

You can register your interest now in order to get an email telling you when you can claim. It’ll take around 3 minutes. Just head over to the official website here