Welcome to episode 5 of Quick Tips, this is a new section where we share quick tips with our readers. Todays quick tips section is regarding custom vibration patterns.
When you use an iPhone you can use custom ringtones for different contacts so you know who is calling but if like me you like to keep your phone on silent you can create a custom haptic feedback for your individual contacts so you know who is calling.
To setup custom haptics and ringtones:
- Open Settings
- Swipe down and tap on Sound & Haptics
- Tap Ringtone, then Vibration
- At the bottom, tap Create New Vibration
- Tap to create a new pattern, tap Stop, then Play to review it, or Record to try again
- Save when done in the top right corner, name it, and tap Save again
- Your new custom pattern will show up in the list
- Open the contact you’d like to use a custom pattern for
- Tap Edit in the top right hand corner
- Swipe down and tap Ringtone and select Vibration
- Choose the custom vibration you’d like to apply
We hope you find these quick tips helpful, make sure you check out our Apps Gone free section as well.