On October 31st Apple released watchOS 4.1 to the public, this update seems to have caused some confusion as many users are reporting being unable to find the new Radio App, we have listed the changes that Apple brought to users.
– First up Apple included a fix for the KRACK Wi-Fi vulnerability.
– Stream music on Apple Watch Series 3 with Apple Music or iCloud Music Library.
– Listen to live radio on Beats 1, custom stations, and expert-curated stations with the new Radio app on Apple Watch Series 3.
– Use Siri to find, discover, and play songs, playlists, or albums.
– Sync fitness data with GymKit-enabled treadmills, ellipticals, stair steppers, and indoor bikes for more accurate distance, pace, and energy burn metrics.
– Ability to disconnect from a WiFi network in Control Center for Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS + Cellular).
– Fixes an issue for Apple Watch Series 1 and later where Heart Rate notifications were delivered when the feature was not enabled.
– Fixes an issue where some users did not receive Stand Reminders.
Resolves an issue where the current stand hour indicator did not appear for some users.
– Resolves an issue that caused haptics to not be delivered for silent alarms.
– Addresses an issue that prevented Apple Watch (1st generation) from charging for some users.
– Resolves an issue where the Sunrise and Sunset complication would sometimes not appear.
– Restores Mandarin as the default dictation language for China.
To update your Apple Watch, open the Watch app on your iPhone, scroll down and tap on General, then Software Update.