Apple has released iOS 11.2.5, macOS 10.13.3, tvOS 11.2.5 and watch 4.2.2 to the public and here are the change log for them all.
- iOS 11.2.5 includes support for HomePod and introduces the ability for Siri to read the news (US, UK and Australia only). This update also includes bug fixes and improvements.
- HomePod support
Setup and automatically transfer your Apple ID, Apple Music, Siri and Wi-Fi settings to HomePod.
- Siri News
Siri can now read the news, just ask, “Hey Siri, play the news”. You can also ask for specific news categories including Sports, Business or Music.
- Other improvements and fixes
Addresses an issue that could cause the Phone app to display incomplete information in the call list
Fixes an issue that caused Mail notifications from some Exchange accounts to disappear from the Lock screen when unlocking iPhone X with Face ID
Addresses an issue that could cause Messages conversations to temporarily be listed out of order
Fixes an issue in CarPlay where Now Playing controls become unresponsive after multiple track changes
Adds ability for VoiceOver to announce playback destinations and AirPod battery level
There’s really nothing to really report here, Apple’s release notes simply say that watchOS 4.2.2 “includes improvements and bug fixes.”
Similar to watchOS 4.2.2, today’s tvOS update doesn’t really include anything new to report Expect more bug fixes and under-the-hood improvements here.
Today’s macOS update is also focused on improvements, this includes additional fixes for the Spectre and Meltdown vulnerabilities, a fix for the App Store bug that allowed the menu in System Preferences to be unlocked with any password, and a fix for the bug in the Messages app.
Here is the full change log:
- The macOS High Sierra 10.13.3 Update improves the stability and security of your Mac and is recommended for all users.
- Addresses an issue that could cause Messages conversations to temporarily be listed out of order
- Resolves an issue that could cause your Mac to stop responding when connected to an SMB server